Dear ACWI Members,
In this issue of ACWI Advance we take a closer look at these stories:
- Logistics management undergoing a reset, according to CSCMP report.
- Public acceptance of marijuana creates challenges for fleet managers.
- WERC publishes 2023 DC Measures Survey and online benchmarking tool.
- Employers must display revised Labor Department FMLA and FLSA posters.
- Supreme Court says unions can be held liable for intentional strike damage.
- May retail sales remain flat, but consumers’ future behavior is tough to guess.
This newsletter is free, and you are welcome to post and share all or any part of it. Send your news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], for consideration (with no cost to you).
Stay well and please feel free to contact me to let us know how you’re doing. We value your
connection and are open to ideas and suggestions how ACWI could be even more valuable to you.
All my best,
President, American Chain Of Warehouses
P.S. Looking for the old version of the newsletter? Download the PDF below.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.