Dear ACWI Members,
In this issue of ACWI Advance we take a closer look at these stories:
- Technological advances and social changes are reshaping the grocery industry.
- July’s online grocery sales were down by 7% compared to last year.
- Retail spending growth slipped in the second quarter, according to the NRF.
- The NLRB orders reopening of a Starbucks café and a strippers’ club..
- The IRE market appears to be finally weakening after a long, torrid run.
- The May CVSA International Roadcheck shows fewer drivers and trucks sidelined.
- The skills gap is a major cause of the hiring challenge faced by employers.
This newsletter is free, and you are welcome to post and share all or any part of it. Send your news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], for consideration (with no cost to you).
Stay well and please feel free to contact me to let us know how you’re doing. We value your
connection and are open to ideas and suggestions how ACWI could be even more valuable to you.
All my best,
President, American Chain Of Warehouses
P.S. Looking for the old version of the newsletter? Download the PDF below.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.