Dear ACWI Members,
In this issue of ACWI Advance we take a closer look at these stories:
- The robust industrial real estate outlook (according to a mortgage services firm).
- Armstrong reports that asset- and non-asset-based 3PLs thrived in 2022.
- Covid vaccine religious discrimination complaints drive up EEOC case numbers.
- The Conference Board expects a recession in 2023, (at odds with economic ‘consensus’).
- ISM’s June numbers point to a faster rate of contraction in manufacturing.
- Biden pushes OSHA to issue new heat injury and illness rule sooner than later.
- The American Logistics Aid Network seeks industry help for fire-swept Hawaii.
This newsletter is free, and you are welcome to post and share all or any part of it. Send your news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], for consideration (with no cost to you).
Stay well and please feel free to contact me to let us know how you’re doing. We value your
connection and are open to ideas and suggestions how ACWI could be even more valuable to you.
All my best,
President, American Chain Of Warehouses
P.S. Looking for the old version of the newsletter? Download the PDF below.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.