Dear ACWI Members,
In this issue of ACWI Advance we take a closer look at these stories:
- Railroads Face Heat in Congress around persistent safety and service problems.
- The NLRB restores labor law protection for employee threats and profanity.
- OSHA weaponizes the General Duty Clause to help Amazon union organizers.
- Research shows that 30% of workers feel unfairly treated because of their age.
- OSHA also launches a National Emphasis Program targeting workplace falls.
- April retail sales stabilized but consumer credit is tightening, NRF reports.
This newsletter is free, and you are welcome to post and share all or any part of it. Send your news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], for consideration (with no cost to you).
Stay well and please feel free to contact me to let us know how you’re doing. We value your
connection and are open to ideas and suggestions how ACWI could be even more valuable to you.
All my best,
President, American Chain Of Warehouses
P.S. Looking for the old version of the newsletter? Download the PDF below.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.