Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- Ocean traffic wanes and port terminal operators are losing container demurrage fees.
- Love continues to spring eternal among co-workers, according to an SHRM survey.
- Research identifies the worst road traffic congestion bottlenecks in the U.S.
- OSHA is authorized to support visas for workers assisting in criminal investigations.
- CSX enters agreements with four of its unions to increase sick leave for workers.
- The NS derailment in East Palestine, Ohio, thrusts PSR into the headlines.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.