Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- The nation’s railroads feel the heat for service embargoes and staff shortages.
- The return rate for retail purchases was flat in 2022, but fraud was up.
- OSHA now has almost all of the U.S. covered by forklift Regional Emphasis Programs.
- Cushman & Wakefield embrace a program for creating net-zero emission buildings.
- Research finds that 60% of employees view AI as a coworker and not a job threat.
- Truck drivers’ past behavior is the strongest predictor of future accidents.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.