Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- Demand for warehouse space is expected to cool a little next year, says CBRE.
- Prologis believes industrial real estate growth will be more sustainable.
- As talks stall, a freight railroad strike turns out to be a very real prospect.
- Higher food prices are believed to be behind a drop in general merchandise sales.
- The supply chain crisis kicked off a revolution in transportation management.
- Employers cannot discriminate against employees based on military service.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.