Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance we take a closer look at these stories:
- Demand for warehouse space is expected to cool a litttle next year, says CBRE.
- Prologis’ believes industrial real estate growth will be more sustainable.
- As talks stall, a freight railroad strike turns out to be a very real prospect.
- Higher food prices are believed to be behind a drop in general merchandise sales.
- The supply chain crisis kicked off a revolution in transportation management.
- Employers cannot discriminate against employees based on military service.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at firstname.lastname@example.org, and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.