Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- Rail strike threat was based on Precision Scheduled Railroading personnel abuse.
- The NLRB proposes a rule to expand the definition of joint employer status.
- CARB program aims to help small fleets transition to zero-emission tech.
- PRISM Logistics opens a new warehouse and distribution facility in Lathrop, CA.
- A record 37 one million sq. ft. or more warehouses were leased in 2022’s first half.
- CRE maintains nearly full capacity and rent levels in spite of economic turmoil.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.