Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance we take a closer look at these stories:
- Prologis says industrial real estate appears to be poised for a healthy future.
- Robert Half predicts hiring will remain strong for the rest of the year.
- SHRM survey finds that inflation persists as a top concern among employees.
- Truck driver wages continue rising in the face of the continuing driver shortage.
- The total marginal cost of trucking grew by 12.7% in 2021 to $1.855 per mile.
- The government gives free advice on how employers should react to Monkeypox.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.