Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- Rail service crisis threatens paper ballot deliveries and may starve livestock.
- Courts strike down California laws mandating females and minorities on boards.
- DOJ tells employers how to deal with Opioid Use Disorder under the ADA.
- FMCSA extends relief from HOS rules for truckers hauling Covid 19 supplies.
- The NRF’s chief economist still believes the economy will improve this year.
- The people/skills deficit hobbles companies pursuing logistics digital transformation.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.