Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance we take a closer look at these stories:
- Shortage of space and high rents continue to mark the industrial real estate market.
- New federal law bans imports of goods produced by Chinese slave labor.
- Worldwide WMS revenues are expected to reach $10 billion by 2030.
- A study quantifies the impact of small trial verdicts and settlements on trucking.
- Cal/OSHA has extended its Covid ETS to April 14 and made some changes.
- Retail container ports’ imports growth rates are seen returning to normal in 2022
- Converting unused office buildings could meet the need for warehouse space.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.