Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- Inventories may be growing slowly, but could full warehouses spur a recession?
- The manufacturing sector grew in July, but supply managers’ concerns remain.
- The President creates high-powered pro-union policy advisory council.
- Surprise roadcheck results in a 13.9% brake-violation out-of-service rate
- Both supervisors and workers view remote work negatively, a survey finds.
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court says employees must be paid for security checks.
- OSHA is developing rule to combat heat injuries and illnesses in indoor facilities.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.