Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance we take a closer look at these stories:
- The economy is getting weird, but warehousing and distribution are faring well.
- FMCSA drops a complicated truck safety assessment model for something simpler.
- NLRB bans severance agreements requiring broad confidentiality and NDAs.
- Employer EEO-1 form collection is expected to begin in mid-July instead of April.
- Warehouse workers have grown to appreciate the value of robots, survey finds.
- Congress and federal agencies take action in the wake of the NS Ohio derailment.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.