Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- EPA announces strict emission standards for the model year 2027 trucks.
- Interest rate hikes are adding to the likelihood of a recession, NRF says.
- The NLRB acts to define student-athletes as employees who can be unionized.
- Workers saw increased anxiety among fellow employees before the election.
- A new law bans nondisclosure agreements in sexual harassment complaints.
- DOL says pension trustees can consider ESG in making investment decisions.
- IRS and DOL strengthen the joint efforts to target independent contractors.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.