Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance we take a closer look at these stories:
- Holiday retail sales should be healthier than expected, but not spectacular.
- It’s time for employers to invest in training and retraining. SHRM argues.
- Leading trucking industry concerns include fuel prices and the driver shortage.
- EEOC issues a new poster employers are required to post in worksites.
- Compliance reporting dropped 30% from before the pandemic, Gartner says.
- For the holidays, retailers apply lessons from the pandemic, including using 3PLs.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.