Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- The chemical industry suffers badly from the supply chain and transportation crisis.
- The IRE market showed signs of slowing, according to a NAIOP Forecast.
- The warehouse robotics market is expected to grow to $ 9.1 billion by 2026.
- NORML calls for a second look at federal rules on truck driver use of marijuana.
- ASCM introduces a Supply Chain Planning Certificate online training program.
- Employers are urged to stock Narcan, a nasal spray that reverses opioid overdoses.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.