Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance we take a closer look at these stories:
- The new shipping act targets ocean lines’ alleged abuse of freight shippers
- Research shows 56% of employers hire on basis of skills-based assessments.
- Workers are more similar than different in how they choose to work remotely.
- The biggest driver of success in grocery ecommerce is return customers.
- Employees turn out to be your greatest untapped safety resource, study finds.
- In this era, beware of hidden legal pitfalls of employee retention programs.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at firstname.lastname@example.org, and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.