Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance we take a closer look at these stories:
- A congressional bill would try to get railroad abuses under control.
- The Federal Railroad Administration proposes mandating a rail crew size of two.
- CARB program seeks to help small truckers transition to zero-emission tech.
- NRF says imports at major will slow significantly for the rest of the year.
- The NLRB inks agreements with DOJ and FTC to help enforce labor law.
- OSHA targets Mid-Atlantic warehouses for intensified inspection program.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.