Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance we take a closer look at these stories:
- The upholding of a California law banning truck owner-operators sparks outrage
- Online grocery sales in June rose 6% and most forms of delivery remain in good shape.
- ATRI shows how to best integrate younger adults aged 18 to 25 into trucking careers.
- Employers must know when they can, and cannot, prohibit use of prescription meds.
- A new, more burdensome OSHA recordkeeping final rule is due this fall.
- To recruit and retain talented employees, pay attention to popular job benefits.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.