Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- The supply chain is out of sync, according to the State of Logistics report.
- The job, not the employer, decides whether a worker is exempt from arbitration.
- Walmart says it is building four enormous next-generation fulfillment centers.
- Researchers confirm a renewed trend of combining industrial and retail real estate.
- Employers should not be too worried about employees contracting monkeypox.
- The nation’s top railroads could draw fines for disobeying STB directives.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.