Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- IRE capacity is maxing out, driving up warehouse rents throughout the U.S.
- Workers are turning to alternative credentials to enhance and demonstrate skills.
- The NLRB extends its domain to target employers of illegal immigrants.
- Gartner says it’s time for employers to embrace the hybrid work model.
- Cal/OSHA extends its Covid ETS to the end of the year, with some changes.
- NRF takes an optimistic stance about retail’s future in the face of recent bad news.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.