Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- Shipper complaints about deteriorating railroad service spur the STB to act.
- Employers need to make sure all new workers get thorough safety training.
- Electric trucks turn out not to be such a “clean” energy alternative after all.
- It turns out 56% of employers experienced pay compression in the past year.
- People are choosing not to return to work as the pandemic winds down.
- Industrial real estate is being reshaped by a lack of space in key markets.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.