Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- Despite inflation and political turmoil, consumer spending should stay strong.
- Unions lose members even while the Biden administration promotes organizing.
- Shippers have grown concerned about the slowness of ILWU port contract talks.
- Citing safety, two trucking groups advocate for additional parking for drivers.
- Poll finds securing backloads is the top priority for small and medium-sized truckers.
- It looks like the STB may finally compel railroads to offer reciprocal switching.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.