Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- Relaxed CDC guidelines for facemasks will guide OSHA enforcement.
- OSHA’s civil penalties increase by 5%, but worse may be in the offing.
- The official federal safety manual for industrial robot systems is revised.
- American Trucking Associations named sponsor of a federal apprentice program.
- Industrial real estate rents still rising after a record 17.6% hike in 2021.
- A new law bans pre-dispute arbitration in sexual harassment cases.
- NLRB student athlete organizing efforts could affect other employers.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.