Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance we take a closer look at these stories:
- 3PL warehouses are positioned to help customers grappling with service and cost issues.
- More than $761 billion in retail merchandise sold last year was returned by customers.
- 2021 online grocery sales hit $98 billion as deliveries exceeded pickups for the first time.
- 3PL warehouse operators are adopting driverless lift trucks on a worldwide scale.
- A study shows cannabis-using drivers have trouble figuring how impaired they are.
- OSHA pursues a formal rulemaking.to impose a Covid vax mandate on employers.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.