Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- Weak retail sales may show an economy tottering on the edge.
- The government seeks to improve truck driver training, recruitment and retention.
- The administration launches attacks on independent contractor status.
- About 87% of executives believe their firms can endure the Omicron variant.
- Survey shows cargo theft is changing from mobile to stationary sources.
- Having a disaster plan and employee preparedness training is vital.
- The Supreme Court strikes down Biden’s OSHA vaccine mandate.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.