Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
Dear ACWI Members,
In this issue of ACWI Advance we take a closer look at these stories:
- Biden orders OSHA to focus on heat illnesses, both interior and exterior.
- Truck driver positive drug tests were up 13% through August, FMCSA reports.
- Holiday retail sales are seen rising 7% to 9%, according to Deloitte’s forecast.
- Supply chain issues keep the most popular toys off shelves this holiday season.
- Most companies anticipate a full return to offices once the pandemic ends.
- Covid 19 created significant changes to employer-provided benefits in 2020.
- The new NLRB General Counsel intends for college athletes to get paid.
This newsletter is yours free of cost, and I encourage you to share it any way you wish – adding it to your company website and forwarding it to customers, prospects and business colleagues.
ACWI is happy to provide a free subscription to anyone you wish to include. Just send me their email addresses and I will add them to the list.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.
Stay well and please let us know how you are doing as time goes on. We value your input as much as you value ours
All my best,