Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- The STB scuttles the proposed CN-KCS merger and CP steps in.
- The board also seeks comment on railroad first-mile, and last-mile operations.
- Consumer spending on Halloween is seen reaching an all-time high.
- Higher transportation costs are fueling warehouse demand.
- California is restricting work quotas for warehouse and DC workers.
- Allowing an employee to telework can be a reasonable accommodation.
- What blue-collar workers want most are good pay and advancement.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.