Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- Supply chain problems could be the Grinch that stole Christmas.
- The Senate unanimously passes an anti-Chinese slave labor bill.
- A survey finds hiring is expected to pick up over the rest of this year.
- Revenue for warehouse robot sales will rise over 23% from 2021 to 2030.
- FMCSA expects delayed truck driver medical exam reports no later than Sept. 30.
- Biden’s Covid 19 vaccine mandate stirs controversy and raises questions.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.