Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- Biden executive order on competition could impact rail shippers.
- NHTSA orders makers of automated vehicle systems to file crash reports.
- Southern California warehouse operators are hit with a new emissions rule.
- Retail sales saw solid growth in June, and also rose on a yearly basis.
- OSHA substantially changes its Covid 19 NEP launched earlier this year.
- Amazon no longer tests job applicants for marijuana and loosens work rules.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.