Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- 3PL warehousing are expected to fare well in the post-Covid 19 recovery.
- Rail shippers and unions are wary of the merger of CN and KCS.
- Retailers seek a White House meeting over continuing port congestion.
- DOL advises employers about workers whose Covid symptoms still persist.
- Employers remain committed to investing in employee development, a study finds.
- By 2025, ecommerce will need an additional 330 million sq. ft. of distribution space
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.