Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance we take a closer look at these stories:
- The unions push for Covid 19 ETS rules finally sputters out.
- The Department of Justice targets widespread Covid 19 relief fraud.
- FMCSA extends its CDL waiver for truckers hauling Covid 19 supplies.
- Employees reported overall satisfaction with their jobs in 2020, a survey finds.
- OSHA revises injury reporting enforcement guidelines for its regional staff.
- Workers with criminal records are said to perform the same or better than other hires.
- Retail sales this year seen growing 10.5% to 13.5% to over $4.44 trillion in the U.S.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.