Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance we take a closer look at these stories:
- OSHA sets its sights on warehousing – learn how to fight back.
- The wood pallet shortage threatens the availability of fresh produce.
- CN outbids CP for Kansas City Southern, stirring shipper concerns.
- President Biden orders a raise in the minimum wage for federal contractors.
- Judges say California independent contractor law applies to truckers.
- Ransomware attacks on logistics providers have been going on for years.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.