Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- The truck driver shortage is continuing into the economic recovery.
- Small business owners also have difficulty finding qualified employees.
- The need for cold storage services will grow over the next seven years.
- Lift truck sales, down in 2020, said to be healthy this year’s first quarter.
- CSX acquires Quality Carriers, the largest tank truck hauler in North America.
- Advocates seek a new federal agency devoted to the nation’s supply chain.
- North America’s port facilities are under pressure from growing imports.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.