Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- CRE investors are optimistic about the future of retail stores and shopping centers.
- Cushman & Wakefield also predicts a bright future for brick-and-mortar retail.
- A third of those working from home would quit if required to be in an office full time.
- The online grocery market finished March with a whopping $9.3 billion in sales.
- Strong buyer demand pushed home builder confidence up in April.
- ALAN opens nominations for its Humanitarian Logistics Awards.
- Canadian National and Canadian Pacific battle over Kansas City Southern.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.