Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- Industrial property construction will hit a five-year high this summer.
- The STB issues rail demurrage billing rules for Class I railroads.
- Last year’s retail import surge is expected to continue well into 2021.
- The boom in retail sales also drives demand for warehouse space near seaports.
- Small business owners say it’s vital for their employees to get vaccinated.
- FMCSA warns fleet operators to watch out for fake filing agencies.
- NTSB’s Most Wanted List includes distracted, drunk and drugged driving.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.