Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- Warehouses next for OSHA’s ramped-up enforcement of Covid 19 guidelines.
- There is no evidence that food packaging has ever transmitted Covid 19.
- Can employers continue to require employees to wear face masks?
- Employers must submit EEO-1 data for years 2019 and 2020 by July 19.
- An ATRI study finds that a VMT tax would be too costly to administer.
- Top markets for large warehouses saw record transaction activity in 2020.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.