Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance we take a closer look at these stories:
- We will never return to pre-pandemic industrial, office and shopping environments.
- Among the upsides to the ecommerce boom are tangible environmental benefits.
- Most employers plan to encourage, but not require, workers to get vaccinated.
- Distribution firms want to be near major air hubs, but there is a price to pay.
- Cybercrime soared in 2020 and is expected to persist as a threat this year.
- President Biden orders studies of supply chain security in four major industries.
- OSHA ups the ante by creating a new National Emphasis Program for Covid 19.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.