Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance we take a closer look at these stories:
- The worst bill in Congress may be the pro-union Protecting the Right to Organize Act.
- FMCSA extends the exemption for truckers hauling Covid 19 emergency supplies.
- Conference Board Employment Index rise in January continues trend begun last May.
- CVSA says it will hold this year’s International Roadcheck on May 4-6.
- FMCSA may impose new safety regulations on smaller commercial delivery trucks.
- It’s a good time to remind employees to watch out for W-2 phishing scams.
- About 87% of 1,300 logistics professionals surveyed say they plan to invest in resiliency.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.