Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance we take a closer look at these stories:
- Industrial real estate continues to be a bright spot for the economy.
- Conversion of retail spaces to warehouses slows in the face of local opposition.
- Ordered to do so by President Biden, OSHA issues new Covid 19 guidance.
- The 5,333 fatal work injuries recorded in 2019 are the largest number since 2007.
- Biden’s hasty firing of the NLRB General Counsel creates controversy.
- A court upholds federal preemption of California’s truck driver meal and break rules.
- Bankruptcy law creates a conundrum for warehouse operators holding payments.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.