Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- President Biden loses no time in moving to reverse Trump policies.
- OSHA and other agencies expected to create Covid 19 workplace rules.
- The STB may take stronger enforcement actions against the Class 1 railroads.
- Legal posters must be displayed in the workplace unless all employees work remotely.
- FMCSA seeks to define the word “yard” as used in hours-of-service regulations.
- The Covid 19 pandemic is reshaping grocery industry trends.
- Retail sales during in November and December grew by 8.3% above the 2019 holidays.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.