Download a copy of ACWI Advance here:
In this issue of ACWI Advance, we take a closer look at these stories:
- Sustainability as a supply chain priority is here to stay, a survey finds
- OSHA announces significant expansion of its Site-Specific Targeting program.
- Chemical indicators remain consistent with an ongoing economic recovery.
- Retail survey finds increase in holiday sales, with new record for e-commerce growth.
- The International Roadcheck for heavy trucks shows the industry is less safe.
- Retailers and small business employers sue California over its Covid 19 ETS.
- A new rule issued by the FAA could lead to expanded use of drones by OSHA.
Send your company news to Editor David Sparkman at [email protected], and please understand that there is no cost to you when we use your news in this newsletter.